Friday, February 22, 2013

SNOW DAZE

Hey all! I know many of you are getting SNOWED ON... or shall I say DUMPED ON!! I get spring fever this time of year, I like to pretend the green grass will pop up any time! Even though I pretty much wish for spring from December on, I still enjoy a pretty winter mani!! Light, airy, shimmer, shimmer, shimmer...
So.. with that being said I want to introduce to you 2 of my "wintery" polishes. Nude Frosty, and Snow Poke. We cant change the weather, right?!... So why not celebrate it! :)
Drum Roll Please
 
Nude Frosty
Nude Frosty is a white holographic polish, with a holo base, and a few larger holo silver glitters. I LOVE this polish!! Its so pretty! This color will be offered only on Etsy and will be released along with Snow Poke on March 1st
 
                                                      http://www.etsy.com/shop/andeevie
 

                                                        
                                                                         Snow Poke
Snow Poke is a really fun polish. It has a very simple blue shimmer/somewhat holographic base! In addition there are a few other holo glitters in a variety of colors, and some matte white to add depth! BUT... my favorite part of this polish is the snow flake glitters! (they are dispersed lightly throughout)
Just a Heads up, you will need to shake this one... those snow flakes are pretty heavy and like to sink! A good shake is all you need though!


 
I hope you enjoyed this preview!! Stay warm out there! Oh and don't forget these will be released on March 1st on my etsy shop (they wont be carried by 3rd party distributors) in the NEW bottles with the NEW labels!!!!!
                                                 http://www.etsy.com/shop/andeevie
Have a wonderful day! AND be prepared because Spring has Sprung, and the Spring has Sprung swatches are on the way!!! :) <3
*Have you Naild'it Yet?!*
~Andrea

1 comment: