Saturday, February 23, 2013

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

One of the things that happens when you paint your nails a lot.... People notice. And they sometimes ask if you will paint their nails. And sometimes I do it! :D Graduations, prom, homecoming, senior pictures.... I have 3 teenagers, and that means I know a lot of teens. heehee

But that is not what happened here. Ms. Kaitlyn, my gorgeous young friend and neighbor, does her own nails. And nail art. Detailed nail art is her thing. Once in awhile, she needs help on some detail on her right hand. You know how it is when you are right handed, and get the left hand sooooooo perfect, and can't quite duplicate it with the non-dominant hand?? Frustrating! 

Anyway..... Once in awhile she calls me to help with that kind of detail. Like yesterday. When she came over with THIS fantastically beautiful, sort of botanical mani... and asked  me to mirror it. And it was TOUGH! 

So here is Kaitlyn's mani! That's the hand she did...isn't she talented? 
AND it's her birthday, AND she is 14 today! 
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! 

*Heart* my nails!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment